Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Construction...




Yes, that blushing bride is my sister :) She got married this summer and she hasn't been this happy since I can't even remember. I remember the first time I met Lincoln, I was ten, maybe younger. But I remember thinking I really hope she marries him, I wouldn't mind having him as my big brother. Seven years later they said "I do", am I good at calling them or what.

But that next picture is of me and yes, that is Dillon. He spent all day with me at the wedding, he was such a good sport. He dealt with my family all day, major brownie points for him that day.

But once again (for the second time) he is out of town :( He had to go back to Odessa to work on Halliburton. He had just gotten home and no lie, a day and a half later his crew had to go back until Saturday. I miss him like crazy :( It's making me hate construction. But I'm just glad I got to see him for that day and a half.

I have been working at Gateway Early Learning Center for about 2 months now. I'm enjoying every minute of it... haha not. I loved IT soooo much better lol. But its a job that's not fast food. But it has made me realize that maybe I don't want to be a teacher. It requires a lot of patience that I just don't have. I get frustrated too easily. I love the kids and that's the only reason I have stayed this long. There are those days that are AWFUL and then there are days like today where I can't wait to go back. But hopefully I get the secretary job I want SOON! I guess I don't mind sitting behind a desk all day, I actually enjoy it :)

I did go to Amarillo and had a blast :) Got to see Dillon's grandma, dad and little sister again :) They still love me thank God. His grandma told me I'm the best thing that has ever happened to Dillon, and turns out Dillon is the best thing that ever happened to me too. :) We got to go see some of his buddies and hang out with them for a while. I love being able to drive down there with him. That is his home and he is always smiling from ear to ear the entire time we are there :) I know he enjoys going and I love to get away from Cleburne and spend time with him. There has been talk of one day moving to Amarillo for a while. I woudln't mind getting away from thsi town and experiencing something new, but whatever is going to make him happy. I love how everytime we have to leave he is less and less upset. This last time he wasn't upset at all, when I asked him why. He said "baby you spoil me too much, your the only girlfriend that will drop 200 dollars, just to drive across Texas with me, spend your free weekend in a crappy town and still bring me back every month. I know we'll be back in less than two, so I'm not upset about it." It was very sweet :) and so true. We have been to Amarillo 4 times now and thats the most I have gone to Amarillo in the last 2 years. And he's right I'm sure we will be making that drive in less than a month because his baby, Wish, the pitbull he has had for years, isn't going to make it much longer. Her arthiritus is too bad for that. So I'm sure the weekend before they put her down we will go up there.

Well I'm off to watch a movie with my cousin Misty :)

Love!

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment